Agilis offers an enterprise-grade commerce platform as a service to large enterprises in the chemical industry. Agilis’ solution provides chemical suppliers (producers and distributors) an easy, affordable, and scalable way to launch their own digital commerce channel to attract new customers and improve customer engagement to maximize their business. Our solution simplifies business processes, reduces costs, and drives top-line growth. To learn more, visit https://agiliscommerce.com.
As part of an integrated go-to-market team, you will set the marketing strategy and co-own revenue goals with sales and product leaders. You’ll work closely with the product and industry specialists to develop and implement campaigns across various channels to support our overarching organizational goals. This role provides an excellent opportunity to grow into a Marketing Director role as a part of a fast-growing startup.
What You’ll Do
- Build and own the marketing strategy for Agilis’ core business
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, and customer success teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategies and programs
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns to support revenue objectives of growing existing base and accelerating the acquisition of new customers
- Own strategy, development, and execution of targeted marketing programs, including demand generation campaigns, digital marketing campaigns, product launch events, and participation in industry events/tradeshows.
- Work closely with sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts.
- Manage relevant agencies and 3rd parties in the execution of programs
- Track and measure all marketing programs and optimize resources against objectives and budget
- Design and execute all demand generation programs that feed the funnel and influence revenue, including rapid experimentation of new channels, campaigns, content, and approaches
- Own the content roadmap and editorial calendar in collaboration with the product and industry specialists.
- Steer market launches for new products & services in collaboration with Sales and product teams to effectively develop and implement the Go-To-Market plan
- Find/tell our customer’s stories, highlighting our value proposition and driving sales enablement around this.
- Equip the sales team with messaging, sequences, and content to help them open opportunities and close deals.
- Work closely with product and sales to conduct market and competitive analysis to refine product messaging and positioning.
- Experience leading the strategic vision and execution of marketing for a small to medium-sized start-up
- Experience in demand generation/field marketing for B2B enterprise software.
- Demonstrated success developing and executing an integrated marketing plan that achieves revenue goals
- Strategic thinker who can understand a complex business and develop a marketing plan that addresses these nuances
- Proven ability to build relationships and collaborate with several stakeholders, including sales, subject matter experts, and product teams
- Experience in managing quarterly and annual program budgets
- Experience in vendor management and negotiating
- Strong project management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is essential.
- You have a strong entrepreneurial sensibility; you love to deliver value in the form of new product ideas or great marketing campaigns to your target market.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Travel 10%
Nice To Have
- SaaS company experience
- Experience in using CRM and other sales/marketing enablement tools like Hubspot
- Chemical industry experience is a plus.
- Competitive compensation with excellent opportunities for growth
- Bonus and equity options linked to performance
- Standard health care and other benefits
- Working with an exceptional team of engineers, sales and chemical industry veterans
- Working with a truly global team spread across four continents
- Fast-paced, no-nonsense work environment devoid of any bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and location
- Completely remote option is available. #LI-Remote